Thursday, January 11, 2007

Nights Like These

I will admit, while I didn't think the President's speech tonight was anything to get worked up over, nights like these are what blogs are made for. There is a certain sense of excitement one could experience going from favorite blog to favorite blog to off-beat voice to wack jobs of various credos...and back again!

Just makes me wish there was more substance for folks to chew over. Instead all we got was people rehashing their opinions which, let's face it folks, we know already. The President may have given a speech, but nobody (and I mean NOBODY) listened to it with an open mind. We are all set in concrete these days...we may pretend otherwise, but even our make-believe is half-hearted.

So...was it good for y'all?






No. I didn't think so.

No comments: