Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Link Fest

Lots of other blogs put together groups of interesting links for folks to peruse, so, as a loyal member of the herd, I thought I'd do the same.

Over at The Glitering Eye they attempt to teach the New York Times something about math. It's probably a lost cause.

In a "Welcome to the party, pal" moment, Michael Van Der Galien notices the rise in left-wing anti-semitism.

Elizabeth Edwards is scared of her Republican neighbor. I wonder what she would think of the neighbors near the White House.

Somebody has finally noticed that the hysterics about the "death" of the CD might just be unfounded. I read several years ago that by 2007 no one would be releasing new album length CD's. Obviously the copy of Fountains of Wayne's Traffic & Weather I picked up the other day was illusory.

No comments: