Friday, June 29, 2007

Unseemly Politicking

The Iconic Midwest usually refrains from making endorsements in key races, but I believe it was time to make an exception.

Iowahawk's Miss Hoosegow 2007 is upon us, and while I have cast my lone vote, I can still encourage all of you to support the most deserving candidate: I present you with.....[drumroll].....Megan!



Megan - Could this flaxen-haired beauty be from England? DM police charged her with driving left of center -- along with two DWIs, probation violation and revoked license.


And remember:

Charges are not convictions, and all Hoosegow Honeys are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law!

So please, vote early, but don't vote often.

Right now Megan is sitting in second place with only 14.5% of the vote. It is a travesty of justice!

No comments: