Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It's Like I've Always Claimed




You Are 83% Feminist



You are a total feminist. This doesn't mean you're a man hater (in fact, you may be a man).

You just think that men and women should be treated equally. It's a simple idea but somehow complicated for the world to put into action.



This will come in handy the next time the wife tries to take me to task about something!

Now, that was me taking the test honestly. Here are the results when I answer them in the exact opposite fashion.




You Are 21% Feminist



No one would consider you a feminist. You believe women should hold on to traditional gender roles.

Well, that's not the world we're living in anymore. Time to wake up to the 21st century!



Hmmm...I wonder why I didn't score a 17% there?

No comments: