Saturday, August 18, 2007

This Entertained Me...

...so I'm stealing quoting it here: Things Not To Say

I went over to a friend's house the other day, where we ate a bunch of pizza and then played 120 minutes of Power Grid. I knew most of the players, but two of them were a rather prim couple I had never met before.

After the game was over, I opened one of the pizza boxes and, discovering that there were still a few slices left, grabbed one.

"Hey, I'll throw that in the microwave for you," said my friend.

"No, thanks," I said, and then--because it's my standard line in situations like that--added, "I like my pizza the way I like my women."

I didn't have a punchline in mind when I said it. But, having set the joke up, I had no choice but to follow through. "Cold ... and a few hours old."

Update: Okay, so normally I wouldn't post something like this here, as necropedophilia jokes rarely go over well with my typically readership. (Hi Mom! It gets worse!) But I got such a torrent of amazing alternate punchlines when I posted this elsewhere, I had no choice but to share.

"Bought on a street corner" (Randombit)
"Patted down with a napkin and folded in half" (Umrain)
"Shared with 3 friends" (Newbornstranger)
"Available by telephone and delivered by a pimply stoner in an AMC Pacer" (Walter)
"So hot the top slides off." (Phil S)
"Hand tossed." (Flaunted)
"Liberally endowed with Italian Sausage." (Migelikor)
"Stacked in a corner of my fridge the following morning." (pyrimyd)
"Fawned over by nerds" (Gee)
"Free if they don't come within 30 minutes or less" (Melvin)


Insert your own punchline here.

No comments: