Monday, June 23, 2008

Ennui

Don't expect much from me the next few days. I'm gonna take the week off to re-charge the old batteries. Plus, I'm starting a new regime in an attempt to take off some weight. (I'm too damn fat right now.) So, I'll be crankier than usual until I adjust to the lower calorie limits. Patience is always the first thing that gets the axe in these moments. (Of course with famous folks dropping like flies with heart disease, its a reminder that I shouldn't be so caviler with my own health.)

If you find yourself missing my ill considered rants, you could do me a favor and try out my online radio station The Pure Pop Pub.

In the meantime, I do have something I've been writing for a little while. It's not done, but I'll post it as a Part I, and hope to finish it off sometime when my energy levels recover.

(I hardly ever write things like this, mostly because I believe my readers are perfectly able to carry on without knowing what is happening to me at any given moment.)

See ya 'round.

No comments: