Monday, June 30, 2008

More UnAmerican Obamists

What does an Obamist do when they find a blogger who dares reject "the chosen one"? Why, attempt to shut them down, of course.

From Uppity Woman:

I have just been informed that three anti-obama blogs have been locked up by Blogger.

I myself have had posting locked up since June 3. I am lucky though, I can post but I have to use word verification until blogger "reviews" my blog. It seems that blogger has to check to see if I am not a spam blog or "bot".

I suspect that the vicious Barack Obama campaign is behind all of this. They want to turn America into a Marxist state. These people are nothing short of evil bastards. It is my guess they have reported our blogs en masse as "bots" or "spam blogs". My God, may this evil bastard and his vicious campaign sycophants never ever be in charge of this country!

The three blogs who were locked up today didn't fare so well. Blogger has locked them out from posting at all until they are "reviewed". I would like to think that someone working for blogger is not involved here, but I can attest that their "reviews" aren't happening. Hopefully they are just bogged down. I would like to think that way.

...

I don't feel safe with these crazy people running roughshod on my country. I am sure if they ever found out who I am they would come for me. Thank God I have a gun and a dog in my home is all I can say.

What has America come to that we could even have a person like this running for President and dispatching his people to threaten lives, seek to out people and harrass and threaten them, and thwart democracy?


This doesn't seem to be an isolated incident.

It is getting increasingly difficult to distinguish an Obama supporter from a jack booted thug.

Is this the "new politics" we were promised?

Joy.

No comments: