Monday, September 29, 2008

I Am Shocked!

Well...maybe I'm not shocked:

A READER AT A MAJOR NEWSROOM EMAILS: "Off the record, every suspicion you have about MSM being in the tank for O is true. We have a team of 4 people going thru dumpsters in Alaska and 4 in arizona. Not a single one looking into Acorn, Ayers or Freddiemae. Editor refuses to publish anything that would jeopardize election for O, and betting you dollars to donuts same is true at NYT, others. People cheer when CNN or NBC run another Palin-mocking but raising any reasonable inquiry into obama is derided or flat out ignored. The fix is in, and its working." I asked permission to reprint without attribution and it was granted.

How much you wanna bet editors all across the country are asking their I/T guys if its possible to see if this "traitor" is in their office?

I'm sure they would just want to take them to lunch.

No comments: