Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What A Wuss

My God, when he isn't trying to hind behind his race, the media, or Hillary Clinton's skirt...make that a pantsuit, all Obama does is whine:

Sen. Barack Obama on Wednesday accused Sen. John McCain's campaign of engaging in "lies" and "swift boat politics" in regard to his comment about "lipstick on a pig."

"Spare me the phony outrage. Spare me the phony talk about change," Obama said at the start of an education event in Norfolk, Virginia.

I didn't blog about the original complaint from the McCain people because I thought it was slightly stupid. But, leave it to Obama to turn it into something that paints Obama in a negative light.

Every time he cries and stamps his little feet I feel like screaming "If you can't stand the heat get out of the goddam kitchen." I'm getting sick of being treated to the Obama amateur hour week in and week out. I'm especially getting sick of watching it and having the MSM tell me I'm watching something special. Oh, its "special" all right, but not in the way they mean.

Responding to Obama's comments, McCain spokesman Brian Rogers said, "Barack Obama can't campaign with schoolyard insults and then try to claim outrage at the tone of the campaign.

"His talk of new politics is as empty as his campaign trail promises, and his record of bucking his party and reaching across the aisle simply doesn't exist."

Obama's talk about "new politics" as opposed to "swift boat politics" rings particularly hollow given he is setting up his very own swift boat group to smear Palin:

Earlier Wednesday, Obama's campaign announced it was launching "Alaska Mythbusters," a group of Alaskans that the campaign says will "set the record straight" about Palin.

My God, Obama cannot release a single press release without contradicting himself.

What a joke.

No comments: