Sunday, December 07, 2008

New York Times Doesn't Want To Hear From Great Unwashed

How quickly they forget that Nazis too were elitists: Typing Without a Clue

The unlicensed pipe fitter known as Joe the Plumber is out with a book this month, just as the last seconds on his 15 minutes are slipping away. I have a question for Joe: Do you want me to fix your leaky toilet?

I didn’t think so. And I don’t want you writing books.

Well, excuse Joe for living you vacuous piece of shit. When did God come down and appoint you as being worthwhile of being published?

No wonder the Times is losing money hand over fist.

3 comments:

Larry Sheldon said...

Is "Timmy Egan" a pseudonym of Andrew Sullivan, or is it the other way around?

I've seen mentioned of this in several places (Not my fault you named your blog "The ..." which puts it in the T-Z group)--I've now added it to the list of "Reasons why the NYT is not worth my time".

Rich Horton said...

Is "Timmy Egan" a pseudonym of Andrew Sullivan, or is it the other way around?

I know. I nearly had an aneurysm after reading 50 words of that drivel.

You know what the scariest part is? Tim Egan probably thinks he understands J.S. Mill.

Tully said...

Egan is pissed that his own overwrought polemics don't sell, but Wurzelbacher's will.